BEEP Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) recognizes the importance of personal information and in the operation of our business places much importance on the management of such information. Therefore, in addition to the compliance of laws concerning the protection of personal information, and other related laws, by complying with this policy, our company’s employees are required to be vigilant in the management of the personal information of everyone who uses the services our company develops and operates (hereinafter referred to as “users”).
Moreover, we seek the understanding and cooperation of such privacy policies by all business partners involved with the work of our company.We ask that you comply with this policy when viewing and using our company’s website, Buzz Trip Kamakura (https://buzz-trip.com/kamakura/). By viewing and using the Buzz Trip Kamakura website, users agree to the terms contained in this policy.
Acquisition of personal information
The content of personal information our company collects from users is as follows.
(1) Our company receives and stores the information users provide on our company’s Buzz Trip Kamakura website and/or through other means. This includes personal information such as the user’s email address, name, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, nationality, family structure, and credit card information. In addition, we may ask users’ preferences (allergies and ingredients that can not be eaten for religious or other such reasons). The user may choose not to provide some information; however, in such cases, the services of Buzz Trip Kamakura may not be able to be provided.
(2) Our company automatically collections information, including users’ IP addresses, cookie information, pages accessed, device environment and information, and location information, through the user’s computer (containing but not limited to, desktop computers and laptops), smartphones, tablets, cellphones, and other such devices (hereinafter referred to as “devices”) when users access the Buzz Trip Kamakura website.
Use of personal information
Our company uses personal information acquired from users through each of Buzz Trip Kamakura services for the following purposes.
- In order to provide our company’s services and guidance (including changes in service content).
- In order to confirm the identity of users at the time using our company’s services. – In order to distribute all forms of segmentized advertisements.
- In order to conduct surveys, statistics, and analysis of usage trends and other data to improve our company’s services.
- In order to create materials containing statistical data, including usage trends, by processing it into a form that can not identify individuals.
- In order to respond to user inquiries.
Protection and management of personal information
When a user enters personal information into Buzz Trip Kamakura website, security is ensured through the encryption of personal information using security technologies.
Our company carefully manages any acquired personal information so as not to leak it to any third parties.
Our company implements the reasonable level of and appropriate security measures in order to protect personal information in the event of loss, destruction, improvement, leakage, and unauthorized access by a third party.
The viewing, editing, and erasing of personal information
The user has the right to challenge our company regarding access to, correction, deletion, processing, and limitation of the processing of personal data, the right to withdraw consent at any time, and other rights granted by relevant laws and regulations.
Our company processes and stores personal information within the bounds of its purposes of use.
Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
Disclosure of personal information
As a principle, our company does not provide users’ personal information to third parties without the user’s consent. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When providing personal information in connection with the outsourcing of a section of our company’s business, and the consignment of all or some of such information to the extent necessary in order to achieve the purpose of use of the outsourcing company.
(2) When required by law.
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with the work of a national organization, local public entity or commissioned person prescribed by law, and it is deemed that acquiring the consent of the user may inhibit such work.
(4) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent.
(5) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent.